Ending the journey on a good note!

Ending the journey on a good note!😊

I am not good with writing experiences but want to be helpful to everyone so might as well give it a shot.

Prep time :- 3-4 months

Resources :- UW qbank and ccs, CCS cases.com, prognosis file(its there in the file section of this group), step 1 FA(patho, micro, pharm, psych)

UWSA 1 and 2:- 217(both were i guess 10 days before day 1 and 4 days apart)[DONT RELY ON IT! Terribly long questions and quite underpredictive😅]

NBME 4 was 7 days before the exam. Offline and had 37 mistakes

NBME 5 :- 480. 1 day before the exam.

I didn’t take any exam between day 1 and 2. 2nd day was 9 days after day 1. Practiced a lot of CCS. Infact I started ccscases.com during this period and did 65ish cases only.

Day 1 was as everyone says lot of biostat and step 1. Biostat wasn’t simple. A lot of prediction based questions where I hadn’t heard of certain options ever in my life. I am generally good with stats so maybe that helped a bit. Reading Step 1 FA is a must! Can’t stress enough. Just a glance would do. And ads were terrible. I think i must have got them all wrong🙁. And yes, YOU WILL FEEL

HORRIBLE AFTER DAY 1!

Day 2 was fine. Uworld qbank is enough. Regarding ccscases, Case 1 was traumatic. It was a 10 min case. Couldnt really finish it. And I realised that you dont have to mention the final diagnosis after the 2nd case. Infact all my short cases were pretty hectic tbh. Neither UW or CCScases.com is similar to real exam. There were certain orders like e.g Patient counselling which weren’t there in the real exam but I ordered it every time I practiced.

• my advise would be dont miss step 1 FA and practice ccs cases really well. I am not a 250s or 260s on prior steps so 235 is gettable. I am happy to ans your doubts. But please keep it to the post so everyone can see. Don’t DM me.

P.S the trick to check if u passed or failed works😄.