Exactly the problem of any type of freebies given out in politics

Exactly the problem of any type of freebies given out in politics

If this isnt the way, let me know of any other way to increase govt seats because govt hospitals are already saturated with pgs. Plus the only reason why almost all rankers choose govt colleges is that they can’t afford to pay the excess in pvt inspite the fact that some pvts esp in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are way better than 90% of govts. This rule will fix these kind of descrepensies. And this is how most good institutes across the world run… Take Harvard for eg… there are people there on scholarship and then there’s them who pay lakhs of dollars. How do u think an institute will run if there isn’t this balance.

The thing is everyone is mindfed now by the negative elements that there’ll a very big price hike for the rest which isnt the case… every year the hike is 10%… But this year it may be 30% but that’s it. It’ll be beneficial to all pvt candidates also as they’ll have good ranking colllegues also so ull always have a healthy competition. Till now it was only people who had daddy’s money and very low ranks.

They colleges you mentioned are good because just like any other corporate hospital they have the money to run, take away that what you will get unless someone else(govt ) they will also drop in quality. secondly you see this as the only way to increase govt seats, seriously thats like taking a lazy ass shortcut this way will only hurt in the long term as no new investments will flow into pvt education spaces existing ones will drop. Third you mentioned about harvard, they dont offer scholarship to 50% of candidates they offer on case by case basis to very select people.

good deemed colleges close aroudn 20-20k for good clinical seats. that’s very low rank for you?

Ever heard of Tuition free seats in Engineering colleges?

This Thing is present right now in almost all engineering and commerce Colleges and worldwide too

So i think people who are in higher management might know the REALITY

see you said ki half seats will be free at cost of other half seats

But this things are happening everywhere, even my brother studied MBA in free seat while their colleagues were paying fees

No need to think like why on someone’s fee this 50% seats should be free