Finally! Bye bye USMLE . Passed step 3!

Finally! Bye bye USMLE . Passed step 3!
This post is specially for those who need a moral booster for their preparation or those who are trying hard to pass this exam.
If I can do it so can you.

My score isn’t good, but I am so happy that I passed. Took only one assessment uwsa2 three weeks before exam and failed it , got 191. Went over one more round of UW timed mode random in those 3 weeks.

Real score 208. 17 points higher.

Preparation:
I am an old IMG with all previous steps done 3 years back. Last exam CK in 2017 October, Started preparing in Feb 2020.
Exam dates 10 and 15 August.

sources: UW step 3, UW ccs and 100 ccs cases( did 10 min cases only), Fred 6 cases.
FA step 1: read micro, pharma( gen and systemic), patho(general), psych for total of 3 days.
Prognosis file from files section of this group.
Nbme 5 offline from file section just solved the questions untimed. did not assess.
Biostats: from UW biostats review, and step 3 biostats questions and few you tube videos posted in this group.

Did total 3 rounds of UW. First two rounds untimed, system wise. Did infectious and CVS thrice as I found them tough.
CCS cases : started after one month of my prep in March… did 2 cases everyday in the night from UW ccs cases… interactive and practise cases with a study partner ( Payu Sheth: sp mention and thanks for the support)
Did only 10 min cases from 100 ccscases
Did all interactive and practise cases again in June and July 2 -3 cases everyday.
Then finally all UW cases third time between day 1 and 2 in 4 days.

Exam experience

Day 1: did not go well. Just tried to focus and keep my cool keeping in mind that each question is important but got exhausted because the questions were very vague and had to think on each and every question.
Biostats questions were straight forward. Could do most of them. Left drug ads for the end and made wild guesses.
Felt hopeless at the end of the day.

Day 2: my day 2 was not any better, did not feel that questions were exactly like UW
But the explanations in the UW helped me to come to the answers to many questions.
My ccs cases were also not good in fact I got negative comments in two of my cases and in one other case I had no clue what I was doing,
10 min cases were very wired which I never practised before. Most of my 20 min cases ended in 8-10 mins only.
Finally I felt that I will fail this exam.
But could make it somehow!

Tips: Read UW explanations and also CCS cases explanations well( they help you in many ques).
I was very very nervous before the exam infact underconfident… but in real exam it’s very important to keep your cool and focus.

Good luck to everyone! May everyone succeed…

A big thanks to all the group members who helped me directly my solving my queries and indirectly by posting their doubts and helping me learn.
Thank you!