First ACL reconstruction with cadaver ever

Will be 4 weeks post op this Wednesday when I straighten or try and straighten I get a painful pinching sensation where the arrow is pointing any ideas if this is normal? or anyone experience this?? Will it get better? I hate the feeling and as of today I’m 5* on the straighten part… I’m worried I won’t ever get to straighten it and always walk with a limp… First ACL reconstruction with cadaver ever…
It’s normal and it will fade but occasionally you will still get it, give it time.

I got rid of my limp by using a cane because I realized I was afraid to put to much weight on it and because of the pinching when I straightened it while walking and partially because mentally I wasn’t ready, so until my leg had the strength and until I was comfortable without the cane I walked anywhere of distance with a cane.

I am 5 years PO and it is now my good knee. I now also slightly hyper-extend that is when I feel the pinch and it reminds me to pay attention to what I am doing as when I feel it, it means I am doing something in a manner I shouldn’t be.

You can definitely get the leg straight. The only thing you should worry about is are you willing to do the exercises to get the leg straight. I’ve been doing prone hangs and I’m 9 weeks out and am very close 0. I’m going to keep doing until I’m -3 like the other leg.

I used an eight pond weight and placed it on my thigh. Make sure you use another and keep it right under your heel not your ankle. I could only stand it for about 90 seconds at a time. I would rest for three minutes in between. Two weeks of this twice a day. It worked for me. Praying for you!