Firstly I clarify It’s FOR NEUROSURGERY Branch

Hi everyone, got several queries and felt happy as at least I tried to help …bcz almost one year ahead I was also having similar confusion (actually chaos)…

I am messaging here on open platform to circulate my msg to everyone (if it could be useful to anyone)

“Firstly I clarify It’s FOR NEUROSURGERY Branch… “

As we all know always prefer Govt medical college, of course capital college should be priority… so no confusion in it…

Now real scene comes (as it was with me) - priority among least developed govt college

V/S Private college Mch V/S DNB…

I too did research for it and finally after one year HIGHLY SATISFIED with my Decision of choosing MCH from MAHATMA GANDHI MED COLLEGE JAIPUR, Rajasthan and EXTREMELY THANKFUL to those who helped in this Decision (that’s why I am writing this msg)…

Don’t waste another year if you are satisfied and sure about NEUROSURGERY…

There are few Private colleges in India which are Headed by IMMINENT Neurosurgeon who are retired HOD from AIIMS DELHI, PGI Chandigarh… (Dr B.S. Sharma sir, Ex-HOD AIIMS Delhi) no need to introduce him… He is one of great teacher who are maintaining the academic activities of AIIMS /PGI level, have such an impression in college that intentionally reduced the fee to make it affordable for students like me also… having all world class advanced techniques, students are trained at highest level to maintain their own name which they earned in institute after their whole life dedication, they are author of books hence treat patients as per protocol… case load is unlimited (obviously as they have name across India) …

AND Being a private medical college Mch resident need not to struggle with staff, system, resources arrangement, blood products, investigation report etc…

So focus on academics and Surgical skills…

“If anyone thinking of drop or Preperation for NEUROSURGERY for next year, just once Contact me on my number (8764113536) via WhatsApp… and know the realities which we can’t know from outside… “