Got a msg like this and when i contacted this person he was telling me that he does setting in neet pg

Got a msg like this and when i contacted this person he was telling me that he does setting in neet pg…He also told me that in neet pg 2019 more than 5 centre were manged by him in which about 100 student scored more than 700 marks,imagine just 10 agents like him would allow 1000 students to get above 700 marks, and i believe there are more than 10 agents, if we can mail this to NBE it would be of great help…
Respected sir,
It has come to our notice that agents are managing centre in NEET PG exam,it would be of great help if NBE can send 2 officers of NBE at each and every centre to stop it, any other action than this will also be welcomed, We are ready for increase in examination fees but this should be stopped at any cost…

Nbe ki in sabke sath setting hoti bina setting opnely they cant do such things every year it happens 3-4k students take admission thru this

True. Many agents claim that. N the behavior of staff of center looked suspicious 3 yrs back… while leaving exam center…