Has anybody tried Non moisturize treatment for AD?

Has anybody tried Non moisturize treatment for AD?

I seem to have the same problem. It’s like I have to keep putting it on every few minutes or a dry up and flake almost instantly. I’ve stopped using moisturiser because I thought I just couldn’t find one that was working. My skin doesn’t seem as dry as it used to be but if it rains then it dries out again for a couple of days

exactly it is like skin constantly “thirsty”. So not putting anything helps … will try that approach . Thank you

Have you tried moisturizing it w/ salinase water?

Are they sure it’s not psoriasis instead of excema. Moisturizer seems to make psoriasis worse I have been reading.

mine came back the same possible medication reaction !

Try glaxol base? How bout Vaseline?

It sounds like your skin repels the creams. I prefer using creams from a sensory perspective but was always advised that balm or ointment was better for my skin type. Made the change reluctantly and it made a HUGE difference. I’ve never looked back.

I recommend you to Dr Eddi for any kind of human illness/disease he offer the best effective medication and also well experience herbalist, my mom was successfully treated of Dermatitis after using his medication. you can also give it a try, click on the link to get in touch