Hello everyone,I got my score today.i scored 232

Hello everyone,I got my score today.i scored 232,which is an average score for most of you but for me,I’m really happy with it.i want to share my experience on this forum since this forum really helped me whenever I needed it.so I’m thankful for being a part of this forum.
To begin with,I’m a wife n a mom.n mainly the reason for writing this experience is to motivate all the moms preparing for this exam.i started my preparation in feb 2019 n at that i was pregnant with my baby.im a slow reader,so it took like a year to complete my first read of uworld.n after my first read,my baby came in the equation.so that means more responsibilities.i kept going even if it’s 2 hours per day.even if it’s 7 to 8 qs per day.didnt take a study break except the days when I was v tired of house chores.then started doing second round of uw.i wanted to do whole uw again but keeping my slow speed in mind,I dropped this plan n concentrated only on my wrong ones.n this really helped me a lot since I was able to focus on my weaknesses.so second read shud b very focused.second read took me around 3 months.By this time,I decided to take uwsa1,I scored 238 on that.Then worked on my weak areas from my assessment n took uwsa2,scored 237.Now,I wanted to just get rid of this exam.took date n then gave free 120 ,the online ones present on the website.Exam was very similar to the free 120.it was a mixture of long n short qs stem.short ones were like 3 lines n long ones were like the qs in uw in which we are given lab values.i just studied uw as my main source.n in the last 2 months,I also did Anki (tzanki) 1.5 times.I found it really helpful.
In the last,I would like to say,consistency is the key during the USMLE journey.Feel free to ask me any qs regarding exam.