Hello everyone! It’s just a few weeks that I discovered

Hello everyone! It’s just a few weeks that I discovered this group and I everyday read posts, see photos of people, who suffers from this terrible disease…😔

I would like to tell you about my story and my experience of Atopic Dermatitis. I am suffering from this allergies as I remember myself. I remember almost everything… when I was in a kindergarten I could not eat all food… for example: soup with tomatoes, fish and all kinds of seafood, some veggies like pepper or aubergine, some food like banana, orange, pineapple, berries and all kind of tropic fruit… and the most terrible thing for a child - chocolate, vanilla, cake, ice cream, even cola or lemonade… it was terrible for me… my mom told all relatives or guests to not bring at home any chocolate or cake… and in some exceptions when I could find something like that at home I was stealing it… eating and than there was ahead a terrible night with itching hands, face, legs and sometimes itching was so terrible that there was a blood… There was also a big bullying and stress, for example in kindergarten and even at school some children were calling me “old woman” as I had withered hands like old woman, full or rushes…😏they doesn’t wanted to touch me, were afraid that if they touch me, they will also have hands like me…

I also have very dry skin and it only made my Atopic Dermatitis worth and worth… From my childhood I visited all dermatologists in my country and noone could help me totally… then my mom texted doctors abroad, have sent my skin photos and doctors said only one thing - there is no treatment for eczema and atopic dermatitis and it will go time by time, especially after puberty, at the age of 14-15-16… Doctors were partially right… now I can eat almost everything and my skin rashes have also decreased, but not disappeared totally…

Sometimes skin rashes get worth (in winter when it’s cold or when I eat something allergic a lot), sometimes they get almost invisible (in summer, when I go to the sea, sea water and sun helps it). But now I got used to it… I live with my atopic dermatitis…

In childhood I used to have rashes almost everywhere - on my hands, lags, face (especially around mouth), neck and in worth situations on my back and stomach. Now I’m 19 years old and I have them sometimes around mouth and always in my hands, especially on fingers…

What I do for treatment? First of all I would like to notice, that it’s not promotion of any product! I’m just telling about my experience…

As I have very dry skin I use Topicream - moisturizing cream (french brand). And for my dermatitis and rashes I use a cream, that is made by one doctor from my country.

I live in Georgia 🇬🇪 - not a state, country Georgia in Caucasus, Black sea. This doctor I found out when I was at about 10 years old and it was a really big DISCOVERY for me. It helped me, my always red hands and my rashes. He is a great dermatologist, who makes Eczema cream (family recipe)… Once my dermatitis and rashes get worth, very itchy and red, I always use this cream and it really helps me. This photos are before cream and after cream.

I will repeat that it’s not a promotion! This is the cream, that helps me always and it may can help you too. I do not guarantee everything, but for people, who tried thousands of treatments, creams and nothing helped them, you can also try this… It costs only 10 georgian Lari - more than 3$.

If someone is interested, I can give you email of my dermatologist, you can text them and explain your problems, maybe send photos of your rashes, tell about your symptoms. I’m not sure, but he may can organize Online Consultations… and after that if he decides that his cream can help you, he can send it with post… Unfortunately, I’m not sure about that, because my dermatologist doesn’t even know that I’m posting it here. Firstly, I didn’t want to post about this, but after seeing hundreds of eczema photos of people, who are suffering like me, I could not abstain…

This is not a promotion, this is only my story, my photos and my experience against this terrible disease… all eczema types are different and I can’t guarantee anything, but if you think, that yous rashes are like my rashes or if you want just to try one, I can give my dermatologists coordinates…

I wish you all the best and wish you to be healthy, without this terrible disease…