Hey everyone! I was in the process of applying for my UK visa but had to put it on hold because UAE

Hey everyone! I was in the process of applying for my UK visa but had to put it on hold because UAE was put on the red list by UK. So at the moment there is a travel ban. My exam is in June and I was planning to fly to UK by 20 April in order to fulfill the mandatory quarantine. I waited the whole feb, but now I’m thinking it will be too late if I wait anymore to start the visa process.

Since there are no flights at the moment and keeping in mind the cost of quarantine (1750£) if we travel from a red list country, how would you suggest traveling from the UAE to UK?

Is it possible to get my visa from the UAE then fly to India for 10-15 days and then travel to the UK to avoid the expensive quarantine?

If yes, then how should I explain this in my visa application?

I really appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Anybody who are going to UK from India needs to self isolate for 10 days. Moreover they need to book 2 private test kits (cost £210) and perform it on 3rd and 8th day of isolation which should come negative, onlythen your isolation gets completed. For more information go through official UK websites.

Hope this will help, Good luck

Yes going to India and staying there for 10 to 14 days would be fine. You don’t need to explain that on visa application??