Hey guys! Need some advice from the brilliant collective expertise of this group

Hey guys! Need some advice from the brilliant collective expertise of this group.
My visa expires on Feb 20 and my training end date is on 24 April (went LTFT so it got extended). My ES report recommends an extension, which is also what I want, until end of next rotation (august 1st week).
The issue is, HEE are not willing to rubber stamp that my new training end date is august, until ARCP have approved this. ARCP date is not January first week.
Tier 2 team can’t apply for automatic 1 year visa extension until I have my ARCP outcome confirming extension approval.
I’ve already escalated this to my postgrad team, TPD, HEE (multiple tickets) and medical HR re the above, and unfortunately an ad-hoc ARCP panel is not possible this month due to busy period.
The only option left is to wait until first week of January, get my ARCP outcome and then inform HEE Tier 2 visa team to that they can apply for automatic extension later on (skipping the CoS route). It’s theoretically a bit risky as I cannot start my next rotation in feb until visa application has started. Should I be worried about the timeline? Not sure what other options I have.
Would value your opinion. Thanks