Hi, Hope all is well. I'll try to make my concern detailed and short

Hi, Hope all is well. I’ll try to make my concern detailed and short.

• I’m a diabetic type 2 patient.
  • My husband and I are trying to conceive for 6 months.
  • February 2020, I missed my period.
  • March 3, 2020 — First transvaginal ultrasound. It was the first time we discovered thag I have PCOS (left ovary) but I ovulated. Also, they found out my uterus lining was too thick and also I have endometriosis. OB prescribed Duphaston to release my blood period, or if pregnant, this will help keep the baby intact.
  • March 9, 2020 — No period bleeding yet. OB advised me to have blood PT. It was positive. I was confirmed pregnant. Was prescribed to take Folic Acid and Pre-natal vitamins; my other medications were Insulin Glargine and Metformin.
  • April 19, 2020 — Bleeding. Had to do an emergency ultrasound, OB confirmed a missed miscarriage.
  • April 21, 2020 — Doctors told me my cervix was closed. They performed something that will help open my cervix for easier procedure of D&C right after.
  • May 22-26, 2020 — First cycle after miscarriage.
  • May 23, 2020 — Second day period. My OB prescribed me Letrozole (2.5mg) , for increased egg ovulation for 5 days. Advised to have contact on June 1-12 and wait if I’ll successfully conceive.
  • June 19, 2020 — Unfortunately, I had my second cycle right on schedule. Maybe Letrozole didn’t work.
  • June 20-24, 2020 — OB prescribed Letrozole (2.5mg) for five days again. Advised to have contact from June 28-July 9.
  • June 29, 2020 — Scheduled a transvaginal ultrasound. No results yet since it’s still on schedule/pending.

QUESTIONS/CONCERNS:

1. What could be the possible reasons why I don’t ovulate/get pregnant, even though I already controlled my blood glucose levels and took Letrozole within two cycles already?

2. What made me successfully pregnant last February/March even if I have Endometriosis, Diabetes and PCOS? I only took Metformin and Insulin Glargine for my medications since I haven’t discovered that I have PCOS during that time.

3. What can help me ovulate and get pregnant again with my condition?

4. If ever I get successfully pregnant, what are the maintenance and do’s and don’ts?

I’d appreciate your help on this. My husband and I just wanted to have our baby back. :cry:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCED! Stay safe always. :blush: