How many of you feel that you would have performed far better in NEET pg

How many of you feel that you would have performed far better in NEET pg if you could lower the stress and anxiety on exam day?

I was extremely calm and casual on my exam day… I feel a lil bit of anxiety would have been better to get me 3-4 more correct… I didn’t bother to think much took it so casually

I Was Sleepy, Anxious for First Two Questions, And Then Somehow, Some Automaticity Kicked In…I Don’t Remember Much About The Exam Now

I was too anzious or else wud have been among top 500…not 4k
Couldn’t sleep even an hour the night before exam was feeling dizzy the whole time… 🙁 could avoid at least 3sillies

I think i was way too casual. And my speed was crazy fast. Had 100 minutes of spare time. Didn’t look back at even 1 question. I was in salman mode…ek baar jo answer laga diya to me khud ki bhi nahi sunta

My exam started at 10 15 am, more than an hour late, due to some software issues. By 12 30 everyone in my hall had finished and had become noisy. I had 70 qns more to finish.

Mess Medico India.

Like all our national programmes.

The courts thrust all india exams upon hapless medicos.

Courtsy MCI and politicians owning/mismanaging medical colleges.

I would have done better if I was less anxious aggressive and even had studied less!