How much shift to be expected because of merging of Dnb and obc reservation this year?

How much shift to be expected because of merging of Dnb and obc reservation this year ?
This was my 3rd attempt still got only 21k rank. Last year anesthesia (only branch I can expect at his rank) ended at 22k at DU in mopup round(I’m from Delhi). But I’m at margin and I’ve been in stress and anxiety since results came out. Please help a brother out.

Expect a shift of -2 to 3krank shift. For UR

eg: If last yr DNB Obs got finished at 13k

Expect 10- 11k this year.

( though least preferred bottom most institutes will go almost in same rank as last yr).

Try snatching Diplomas too if its available for your rank.

I don’t why people don’t opt for sone diff branch like radiation oncology , nuclear med , palliative

maybe because we don’t have internship in these deptt. So most of us don’t know what’s the workload/exposure/scope of these relatively unknown branches are !!

I am unreserved and I feel there will be positive shift despite reservation…let’s see the pil result on 21 st October…despite reservation also…negative shift is unlikely due to clubbing of counselling…it will balance d situation

it’s difficult,obc people can take seats in general too,if mrc also implemented there will be drastic shift

Last year at how much did anaesthesia end in DU in mopup for UR?

Next exam is near, DNB mop up may be off line this time, md/ms seats might increased up to ~3 to 5k. So expect obg, surg, ortho till 30k in mop up