How to deal with road rage?

Off topic!

How to deal with road rage?

Today I was driving to the hospital for my emergency duty… It was raining heavily and I was driving pretty slowly… Suddenly my car fel into a pot hole and water splashed on the person who was trying to overtake me with his bike…

He stopped my car with his bike and started abusing me… I was repeatedly telling him that it was completely unintentional… He didn’t listen to me at all and continued to threaten me…

He then tried to open the door of the car forcefully, but after failing to do so, he started to throw stones at me and my car…

Luckily few people gathered over there, they tried to cool it down and I managed to escape… But he then started chasing me… However couldn’t catch me…

I am feeling like my whole day is ruined because of that and I can’t stop thinking about that incident! 😢

As a bike guy, I wish I had the courage to do all this.

Car people are blind to potholes.

Unless it’s big enough to damage the car.

If it doesn’t affect them, it doesn’t exist.

Ask him to come to nearest police station and file a complaint or to settle the issue in police station. 90% rogues will just silently escape. Never get down from the car in such situations. Things will get ugly.