How to take NEET PG 2018 Mock Test?

How to take NEET PG 2018 Mock Test?

In order to take NEET PG mock test, aspirants can check the following procedure mentioned below.

Step 1 – Aspirants can use the link ‘NEET PG 2018 mock test’ provided in the article below.

Step 2 – Click on the sign in button. Candidates do not have to enter the login ID and password as NEET PG mock test is for practice purpose.

Step 3 – The instructions page will be displayed on the screen. Read all the guidelines carefully and click on ‘next’ button.

Step 4 – The default language will be selected for the test. Also, click on the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to move forward. Thereafter, click on ‘I am ready to login’ to take NEET PG 2018 mock test.

How to answer a question in JIPEMR PG 2018 mock test?

For marking an answer to the question, aspirants must follow the procedure mentioned below.

Procedure to answer a question

Step 1 – Use circle button: Candidates must click on the ‘circle’ given before every response.

Step 2 – Save and next: Click on ‘save and next’ option to move to the next question.

Step 3 – Mark review and next: After answering the question, mark the answer for review by clicking on ‘mark review and next’ option.

Step 4 – Move to next question: To directly move to next question, click on the question mentioned in the question palette.
NEET PG 2018 Mock Test – Question Palette

The status of the questions will be displayed on the question palette of NEET PG mock test 2018. The question palette is available on the right side of the screen. The status of questions is shown in different colors. Check NEET PG 2018 mock test question palette below.

NEET PG 2018 Mock Test
Benefits of NEET PG 2018 Mock Test

Students appearing for NEET PG entrance test can use the mock test for better preparation. Check the benefits of practicing through NEET PG mock test 2018 below.

Once NEET PG syllabus is completed, candidates can take the mock test to check their preparation level.

Only 3 hours will be allotted to complete the test, therefore, solving NEET PG sample papers and the mock test will help candidates to improve their speed and accuracy level.

After completing the mock test, aspirants will have a better understanding of NEET PG exam pattern.

Through the result of NEET PG mock test, aspirants can work on their strength and weaker sections.

By taking the mock test will give candidates a prior experience of computer-based exam. Candidates will not have to struggle in NEET PG entrance test while navigating the questions and answering.

NEET PG 2018 Mock Test – Paper Pattern

The mock test will contain questions from Basic Clinical and Clinical sciences subjects as per NEET PG syllabus prescribed by Medical Council of India (MCI). The paper pattern of NEET PG mock test is mentioned below.

NEET PG mock test exam pattern
S. No.

Particulars

NEET PG mock test 2018 exam pattern

Time allotted

20 minutes

Mode of exam

Computer-based mode

Number of questions

20 objective type questions

Marking scheme

4 marks for correct answer

Negative marking

Deduction of 1 mark for wrong attempt
NEET PG 2018 Mock Test FAQs

Check some of the most frequently asked questions and queries below.

Q. How to change my selected answer in NEET PG 2018 mock test?

Ans. In order to change the option, candidates can directly click on the desired answer. Otherwise, click on ‘clear response’ to delete the selected option, and tick the correct answer.

Q. How can I check the time left for completing NEET PG mock test 2018?

Ans. The countdown timer is available on the top-right corner of the screen. It will display the remaining time left to complete the test.

Q. I want to check all the questions to be asked in NEET PG 2018 mock test?

Ans. Candidates can check the questions which will be asked in NEET PG mock test 2018 by using ‘Question Paper’ button provided on the top of right corner. However, no answers to the questions will be available.

Q. When NEET PG mock test will conclude?

Ans. When the countdown timer will reach at zero (0), the mock test will end by itself.

Q. How can I check my result of NEET PG 2018 mock test?

Ans. After the test will end, aspirants must click on ‘submit’ button available below the question palette. The exam summary will be displayed on the screen indicating a number of questions, answered, unanswered, marked questions etc.