I am 26, girl, doing PG in a good clinical branch in the heart of the city

I am 26, girl, doing PG in a good clinical branch in the heart of the city.I never wanted this branch, I don’t feel like seeing these kind of patients, I don’t even consider them to be patients in my eyes.I may sound rude, but this is my thinking.I am from 13 batch, could not give my best due to whatever reasons, but I cannot see these type of patients all throughout my life.I want to try again.I have gathered the energy and will power in the last 2 months to give another try.My only concern, is this age too much for a first year?I will join next year, I will be 27 then.This is bothering me a lot.

Respect your patients. You can be in their place. Life is so unpredictable. And age is truly just a number. trust me…Happily married, mother of 2 lovely kids, MD Radio at 35.

Whatever your age may be, whatever your BATcH may be, but you cAn neVer be a “GooD Doctor”.

Pt is pt! And pt is SicK! For every pt, their illness is big. It’s not you, Who can determine which pt is considered to be Called AS pt! Atleast give patients their right to be considered as a patient!