I am 8 months PO fro ACL and meniscus repair and then had a second surgery in June for a supposedly second meniscus tear

I am 8 months PO fro ACL and meniscus repair and then had a second surgery in June for a supposedly second meniscus tear. I still have minor swelling and am no where near where I should be. I have full flex and about 2-5 degree from extension. I used to be a runner and now I can’t even jog a 100. Most of the time I feel stiffness just when I walk. I try to walk every day and after two miles on the track I’m pretty sore. I’m starting to catch again in the knee and it will sometimes pop. My PT thinks something never healed right the first surgery and to the point I need a second opinion. Do any of you have pain in this area? Wondering if it’s a reaction to the screw or something else. I’ve been on all kinds of medicine for swelling and even had a ultrasound to check for a clot. I’m beyond frustrated and want to get back to some sense of normalcy. Apologies for the rant!

Same!! I’m 8 months PO and I’ve been having constant pain in the same exact area. At first I thought I was overworking it but it’s even when i elevate and rest. It’s affecting my walking and hopping. I haven’t got much info from my
PT bc i have no more sessions left. I’m giving it three more weeks and if it doesn’t get better I’m going to reach out to my surgeons office to see if I need to do another MRI. So annoying!!