I am doing clinical attachment at Acute medicine and cardiology and 1 week A&E department

I am doing clinical attachment at Acute medicine and cardiology and 1 week A&E department. To be honest, I feel like I am liking A&E department also I am loving cardiology. It is exhausting for sure but I enjoyed round and few things may be the way sir was teaching me I impressed…

I am so confused and scared about my future career right now that is why… I interrupted my last year of PhD and took 1.5 year extension to decide myself what I want to do actually. The reason because I had always passion for clinical side, as I have seen my parents as a successful doctors I have learnt lots of things from them.

However, I am also passionate for my own family. I have small kids 4 years and 7 years, then everyone suggested me to take career as Being lecturer at university/ being GP for family timing…and to be happy forever.

After completing ALS course, I am confused again, the happiness and the interest what I always feel while I read or see cases in emergency medicine/A&E may be I can do much better and will be satisfied fully in this pathway. Anyone had gone through in this situation- specially any mother/ married girl? Is it really impossible to be happy forever in work and home both side, with doing career at emergency medicine?

I am aware of it dr, and that’s why worried, confused, frustrated… that’s why just looking for if there’s any girl who is doing with maintaining family, May be then I might get bit confidence to take the challenges.