I am Sina Alam, MD. I will start my residency training from July 2020 in internal medicine

I am Sina Alam, MD. I will start my residency training from July 2020 in internal medicine. I have been working as a USMLE Step 1 tutor since 2016. I found some common mistakes that doctors make while preparing for Step 1. Let me write about those and then I will tell you how I can help you avoid the mistakes:

• Too many resources: doctors lose track of the hard path of USMLE step 1 because too many resources mean unnecessary confusion. Keep your resources simple.

How I can help: In my USMLE WhatsApp Based BootCamp, we keep our resources simple. Our goal is to complete the Full step 1 preparation efficiently.

• Too much time: Another standard error in Step 1 preparation is taking too much time too much time. Doctors become fatigued, frustrated, and lose track.

How I can help: In my USMLE WhatsApp Based BootCamp, the participants get the efficient guidance to complete their first round of preparation within 120 days.

• Lack of focus and determination: Doctors take step 1 lightly. However, the truth is that Step 1 requires continuous focus and determination.

How I can help: In my USMLE WhatsApp Based BootCamp, daily tasks are given, and high yield USMLE Step 1 style questions are asked and discussed. So, Students maintain a completely focused approach.