I come from very middle class family i had to work and took 2 months off

2k15 batch

Age-26

I come from very middle class family i had to work and took 2 months off to study

This is my 2nd attempt got around 48k rank ( expected from coaching centre dams-536 marrow 540 nikitha mam -524 and i got 404)

Idk what to do… feeling so down…I was during exams…now idk what branch I’ll get…

Taking another drop seems so painful…

Seniors kindly guide me…

Seniors who have done PG much later please do share experiences

My parents are Disappointed… I’m Disappointed in myself from PU to MBBS i have gotten scholarship and merit seat and now it’s just failure written all over

Please guide

Similar things happen every year. Everytime there’s discrepancy of 10+ 100 marks atleast and its a luck factor. Hence practical advice is not to look or check any memory based recalls, and if you check, don’t rely or count on it.

And if you don’t have mindset to drop another year, just wait for counseling. You may get patho in decent and micro at good government colleges. Rest is your call. Now just try to digest and face the reality after actual results

Success is not defined by the PG seat you take… Success is different for different people… being from middle class and completing MBBS is also a success…

Your age is just 26… think of giving another cl attempt if the financial conditions are favourable…

Or take which ever beach you get and strive to become the master in it…

Or join govt service and do pg in service…