I dont know if this is allowed but I feel helpless for my fiance

I dont know if this is allowed but I feel helpless for my fiance. Just 5 days ago she was 100% healthy. She is 35 years old. Today she can’t feel her left side of her face and mouth is numb. She keeps biting her tongue amd jaw Touching her nose with her left pointer is very difficult and taking her left pointer to my finger is difficult. Her left side.motor skills are out of whack. Partial side of her face burns but no where else. I have to help her walk bc she wants to fall to her left side. She had a horrible migraine Monday that just would not go away no matter what she took. I wanted to take her to hospital but she didn’t. So I gave her a trazadone to sleep. Then she woke up few times and ate and back to sleep everything was fine. She woke up Tuesday at 3am with her face numb and she never thought nothing of it. By 8 am Tuesday she couldn’t walk on her own and at first she couldn’t feel nothing on her left side. But now she can feel everything except her left.face and up to her head. I took her to hospital and they did catscan and came back and said it was just a complex migraine. I knew something was not rite about that. So they sent her off and gave her toradol… I made a neurologist appointment but they couldn’t get me in till September 15th. By Thursday she still was having the same symptoms and slurred speech bc she feels.like novocaine in left side her mouth. So I took her back to the hospital. This time they do MRI and come and tell us she has a lesion on her brain and that they believe she had a stroke. Now they want to test her for cancer and ms… friday they do a lumbar puncture and test that. By friday evening they tell me it’s a mystery and they dont believe now she had a stroke bc her 2 tests from.spinal fluid came back great. No infections no nothing. Now they want to do a spinal mri. Fiance felt like they were just bull shitting her around and racking up the health insurance so she asked if she is in Dyer need to stay and they said no. Sorry for the on goin story but now I’m looking for a neurologist that may be able to help. I can’t wait till the 15th. I feel so bad for her. I pray she gets back to how she was when she was healthy. They ruled out ms and said no signs of cancer. I still believe something in her back. She was in a accident 2 years ago and ever since then her back n neck have not been rite. If there anyone please help. You can message me if u like thank you…