I failed CK (206)… yes by 3 points, and since I’m an IMG and this makes this track harder to catch

I failed CK (206)… yes by 3 points, and since I’m an IMG and this makes this track harder to catch, I am looking for people who has faced a similar situation and overcome it successfully. Ideally I would like a high score or at least 230. I did a little research on other people study plans (people with high scores) and found out a very diverse approach (of course UW always in). I found also lots of tutoring but I’m afraid of the scammers, since most of them are pretty expensive. So since I’m still a little confused on what to do next, I would really appreciate any suggestion of people in my shoes (people that failed and overcome it).

Take help of professional tutoring. See exactly where your methods of questions interpretation went wrong? What is needed to be changed.

Resources are same for 200-273 people. But method of study, intelligence, disciplined hard work make the difference.

Get help to see where you can improve

1. Question interpretation

2. Knowledge gathering from UW explanation

3. Knowledge retention

4. Knowledge application in questions.

You need to sort these out first as if you continue along this path, you will have to take many exams further. Good luck!