I got my step 1 score report today

I got my step 1 score report today.

My step 1 score is 240.

Honestly I expected more but in between i had so much distractions that I lost the concentration at end.

My exam was initially scheduled for March and i was doing well in initial assessment but the exam got delayed due to Covid. I had so much on and off period and distractions that it affected my score. If there is one suggestion I would give do not take long breaks during your preparation that was the biggest mistake I did.

I had no idea when would the prometric open in my country. So I lost track of time I was reading some weeks and then was frustrated the other week and this cycle went on. I also got fade up of reading same materials again and again and I knew i had declined over these 6 months period. So when the prometric was open i decided to give this exam within around 14 days timeframe as there were no other dates available. I was not organized that was my another flaw . I knew it was not enough for me to revise everything i had previously read but i couldnt stall this exam any longer.

I know it is not a great score but I am happy with it because it was getting too stressful at the end due to delay that i couldn’t focus anylonger and i was declining day by day.

I want to thank beautiful people in this group for answering all my queries and all my friends who helped me and encouraged me to take this exam. I also met genuine person on this platform who encouraged me a lot and motivated me without whom i would not have the courage to sit in exam within such short span of time. I want to thank everyone 🙂

I also want to wish everyone studying for this exam best of luck and keep on studying.

P.S. one suggestion again Do not take long breaks when you are almost prepared for exams.