I have a history of endo (last removed in 2017) and for the last almost year I’ve had worsening symptoms again

Hello everyone! I have a history of endo (last removed in 2017) and for the last almost year I’ve had worsening symptoms again.
One day, about 5 weeks ago, I started to get severe nausea and sharp pains from my ovary, so I went to the GP who felt different spots from my ribs to my pelvis and sent me off for an urgent US where they found a complex cyst the size of a grapefruit. I then got referred to a gyno who sent me for urgent cancer marker tests and my CA-125 levels came back very high so now I’ve been referred on to the oncology unit at the Royal Brisbane and I’m a category one. Has anyone else had something similar? My Gyno thinks the cyst could be an endometrioma
But the radiology report says they think it’s a cystadenoma/cystadencarcinoma so I’m sort of in limbo until I go to in to surgery (I’ll post the report in the comments!)

CA125 can be raised with endometriosis and endometriotic cysts appear as complex cysts on ultrasound too.

So drs cant make a definitive diagnosis before surgery and then report of biopsy.Age,family history etc matter too.

I am thinking it’s endo/endometrioma too. Looking forward to getting cyst out and any endo

Do you know whether there is a certain cyst size where it can no longer be removed by keyhole surgery? I’m thinking mine might be a full laparotomy due to size and then probably not wanting to risk a burst

in endometriosis adhesions make keyhole difficult and more risky.
You are right content spillage has to be avoided too.depends what your surgeon prefers but looking like,more chances of open surgery.