I have chronic moderate to severe Eczema all over the body. Dupilumab Dupixent is also my last hope

I have chronic moderate to severe Eczema all over the body. Dupilumab Dupixent is also my last hope. Is it already available in the Philippines?

Living with a virus for eternity is something you need to sit down and think. There is a cure for any type of virus and diseases. So why listen to people who will discourage you and not give you cure. Alternative cure for any type of virus, diseases and STDS available. HSV1&2,Lupus diseases,Cancer,Human Papilloma virus(HPV),Crohn’s diseases,Diabetes,Sickle Cell Arnamia,Herpes,HIV,Hepatitis Eczema,psoriasis E.T.C

It wasn’t easy for me, but the truth is that i over come it, I never believed that herbs work and i stand up today to give a big thanks to dr ovia for his good work keep it up because your herbal medication really help me cure HSV2 that almost made me lifeless

Contact Dr ovia for help if you are facing any health issue he is capable of curing

diabetes

herpes

Fibroid

Psoriasis

Eczema

Hsv1&2

Chronic Kidney diseases

E.T.C

I can’t answer your question, but maybe tweaking your diet will help while you pursue options with your doctor. I was experiencing a flare like that last summer that went into winter. Cutting yeast and dramatically lowering my sugar intake cleared 95% of it. My hands are stubborn and react to hormone fluctuations, stress, and environmental triggers. I have a history with fluconazole (oral antifungal) clearing my flares, so when nothing the doc gave me seemed to work, I got strict about my diet.

Sensitivities can be weird. Look at your history, especially during periods of improvement. Were you eating more/less of certain things? Were you getting more/less sun or exercise? Don’t dismiss anything.

I hope you find some relief soon.