I have double 240+ and 230+ in USMLE step3

I have double 240+ and 230+ in USMLE step3

I have average number of interviews.

My problem is I am an introvert and I cannot make conversation easily, believe me I am working very very hard on it. I still believe that I am not giving my 100% during my interviews.

My concern is are they just going to decide based on how I present myself in those 15 mins? Are they not going to consider my scores and my CV at the time of making ROL. It is just killing me from inside
There are a lot of introverts in medicine. More than you think actually. Just smile at the camera and try to make conversation. Not everyone can make excellent conversation and they know that too. They just want people who can work with them for 3 years. Being an extrovert helps but being an introvert is not doing to hurt your chances. And unfortunately, a lot of programs don’t consider scores into consideration during ROL because that’s what they need for calling up for an interview. If you look practically, good scores doesn’t mean anyone will be a great resident or an amazing team member. So hence, they don’t use scores while preparing ROL. Don’t worry about it too much. Just do your best !