I have joined M.D (Gen Med ) in a worst college six months back

Hi Respected people , I have joined M.D (Gen Med ) in a worst college six months back , where there is no IP and a OP of 10 patients per day that too, they won’t do proper investigations ,no drugs is available.No stipend is given.I don’t know how this college got permission for PG and even UG. There is no proper staff also ,only one professor per department.I didn’t learn any new things after Mbbs, I am stucked here.I don’t know weather I’ll get the degree from college or no and what to do after I get a degree.

While every PG in other colleges are suffering from heavy work and full duties , I am suffering here like this.

Getting depressed everyday.

please help me out of this…

First things first ,dont worry ryt now

1st option Try to go to nearby government medical Colleges or dnb institutes and learn basics /bread and butter cases of medicine

And read theory very well

2nd option Try to clear neet ss in first attempt and do ss from very good college

Keep urself updated about new methods of treatment etc.

Hi, sorry for your situation.

These are the few things I feel can help you.

Please inform the situation of the allotted institution to the national medical council, state medical Council. They may study the situation and take appropriate action hopefully might redistribute you and your colleagues to a better institution.

Consider preparing well for super speciality exams and clear it in first attempt.

Find some reputed hospitals in the area, do observership in their general medicine department to keep gaining knowledge and skills.

Talk to your good friends (even can drop a message to myself, if I can help you in anyway) and family don’t stay shut from others making you depressed.