I just finished my MBBS.I doesnt have any knowledge about the PLAB application procedure

I just finished my MBBS.I doesnt have any knowledge about the PLAB application procedure.I saw lots of people asking about whether anybody is planning to cancel their application so that they can get that slot.How does it work? Is it like ,if one person cancel their slot GMC will show a vacant slot ,and if we are checking the GMC website that time ,we can apply for that slot??
If that is the case how GMC released many vacant seats for Feb examination few days ago? Does it means, when we cancel ,GMC save those vacant seats and they release them all in a specific time??
unfortunately the pandemic has caused delays everywhere, usually you just need to pass your English language exam (IELTS/OET) and once you update the results on your GMC account you will see the available dates so asking people around if they plan to cancel their booking is not a concern hopefully the situation will return to normal by next year. In the meantime, Id recommend you to focus on your English exam preparation and by the time you get your results, you won’t need to worry about slots availability. All the best!
Do you know you first have to pass a language exam before you can be apply for PLAB 1. Go through Dr Naseer’s Blog to collect all the basic information you need about plab.