I just wanna share my son's journey in you guys. Since birth, my child has atopic dermatitis

I just wanna share my son’s journey in you guys. Since birth, my child has atopic dermatitis, so we are always in the pediatrician, allergyologist, dermatologist, etc. And we also brought him to our medicine because he might have been affected or what, Then this April 2021th, the trigger was extreme, before it disappeared then it came back but this april, as in continue, no clumsy even for one day, we went around He is in all the medicines that we know, then I saw this group. I posted on April 21,2021, many comments. We still had a check up again in Davao because we went around here in Cotabato City, but it’s just that the city is near to us with good doctors, as I expected steroids again. I chatted with someone, Mr. Ivan Mu, I appreciate him so much, his advice and I joined the TSW group and Dr. so we will have a check up if baby is still not okay. Alhamdulillah!!! When it became my choice to believe in what I read in that group, I saw changes in my child, you know that you will cry because of happiness even if his skin is slowly changing. And the one decision I made is that I will just use natural or herbal, I bathe it without soap or something, I just mix it with ′′ wool tidtu ′′ for one week. There is change, but there is still. We still haven’t slept at night. Then I saw the comment and story of Joice Agumbay that is COCODERM. I have used that before but I didn’t trust because I trust doctors more. But ouch! I didn’t know that the oral and ointments of steroids are the ones that put my child in danger. At last I read and have faith in Allah that my decision will be right and that is also the cream that my father-in-law always insist on me before. So I ordered, I’m going out to be a hoarder because I decided I’m up to the over-buying. But the cream looks a bit dry so we mixed it with VIRGIN COCONUT OIL so my child’s skin will be more moisturized. Wow, I started using it, it’s like 7-10 days from now. But he is almost cleared out. When in her scalp, we only put virgin coconut oil. I just hope, this will continue. To mothers like me, suffering from skin asthma / eczema / atopic dermatitis / Tropical Steroid Withdrawal, please try CCODERM and put VIRGIN COCONUT OIL for more effective. Please STOP STEROIDS!!! It’s like makeup, it can be removed temporarily but the effect after is really long lasting. Based on my experience, there is a worse picture of my child but I deleted it because he was so ugly at that time. But look at it now. 😍

PS: There are so many foods before that we don’t care about him because we thought he’s allergic or that’s what triggers him… But now, he’s unlimited Eggs Chicken & Corn because those are his favorites. And we don’t notice anything. I wish I could, so it’s really continuous. IN SHAA ALLAH!!! (In God’s Will