I just want to share my SD SCALP experience and how I come to beat this monster skin disease

I just want to share my SD SCALP experience and how I come to beat this monster skin disease.

It all started with thinning of hair which led me to changing my regular shampoo to aloevera shampoo and hair grower shampoo, which even worsen the thinning. A colleague introduced also an alovera cream which triggered the SD on my scalp which lasted for a year.

Redness and flaking started to irritate me and my scalp but I have asked for medical advise lately since I can’t endure anymore this monster SD.

Skin doctor advised me for some of his expensive formula treatments, soap, lotion and pharmacy anti-histamine, antibiotic and anti-psoriasis ointment. Then wash hair with lukewarm moringa water.

And all to my amazement they worked after a week, but still I feel uncomfortable because the soap is so greasy on scalp. After believing I am healed, I went to a regular shampoo, which triggered again the SD, so I have to go back to zero again.😔

I tried head and shoulders, selsun, ginger and baby shampoo, and all just a waste, they all caused dryness of my scalp and Sd spots, too.

I can’t believe this. I think was trapped in this journey so I started reading for some cure and kept thinking of what possible things can help me without suffering my budget.

So I finally arrived with this formulation which helped me kill SD which long lived with me in a year.

For shampoo substitute:

10% amount of Apple cider vinegar diluted with egg white paste and 1% salt then wash with lukewarm water (use cotton in scrubbing scalp with formula)

For killing new and old SD:

Oxigenated Water (Agua Oxinada) with 10% amount of salicylic and 1 aspirin tablet twice a day, leave them on scalp (you may spray formula on scalp)

What worked for me doesn’t mean will work for you, too, but there is no harm in trying, this long post is for those who haven`t found relief yet.

The journey is pain taking.

P. S. I am not sure if AD and SD solutions have same effect.