I’m in week 3 still braced but I swear I feel Like I’m lagging and dragging

Hey hey can someone tell me what week the leg starts feeling “normal” again??? lol… I’m in week 3 still braced but I swear I feel Like I’m lagging and dragging.

12 weeks things start really feeling more normal. Sometimes. Hang in there. Small steps.

You. I’m progressing in PT at about 115 right now, but the idea of “walking ” not braced etc I’m like aye.,just didn’t know norm. And of course I’m biting at the bit but wanting to be patient lol 😆

it’s crazy how long it takes. Since surgery I’ve asked when? When? When will I feel more normal, less fear, less pain and stiffness. Hands down, number one answer, a year. But by 12 weeks you could start to see the work part off. And take every small accomplishment as a win.

thank you!!! ❤️ I’ve seen soooo many gains in just a short time but that “lag” well I know it’s mostly straight leg I have to chuckle. Much appreciated!

I’m 4 weeks post op, no brace and I’m pretty much walking normally now. Just going to physio 3 days a week and building up my muscles again!

I’m 6 weeks out, no brace for about a week and walking normal for about two weeks, but still very weak. You really can’t tell how week you are until I did some exercises with my bad leg and then did it with my good leg. Lots of work to go, but my goal has moved from range of motion to strengthening my knee. Good luck to you