I need to know if this was okay. Its been 8 months since I gave birth to my son

Hello everyone I hope that all are safe… I need to know if this was okay. Its been 8 months since I gave birth to my son. I have the feeling of loneliness and suddenly sadness… Is this the sign of post partum depression…? Or I can’t move on because my son’s dead since the delivery was done… I hope you everyone can understand. Ty

This is not something a gynocologist can help with. Unfortunately depression anxiety PTSD etc can occur after a normal birth and more so the death of a child. My condolences to you.

Just know you are not alone and a gp will be able to prescribe you a medication or point you in the direction of a physchologists as well

It’s perfectly normal and understandable to feel this way after what you experienced. My suggestion would be to reach out to your doctor, or a even a therapist, to get help with working through these feelings. It is very possible to regain your happiness after a loss like this but sometimes we need help to find our happiness again. Don’t be ashamed or afraid to ask for help.

We are at the same page bt I’m trying my best…I knw it’s not easy