I really need some advice on what to do here

I really need some advice on what to do here. I’ve been trying the GMC to accept my Primary Medical Qualification since last year but they are refusing for a technicality. Here’s my story:

I started medical school at a Caribbean medical university, but since I failed 2 courses in the 1st year, I had to transfer to another university in the Caribbean and finish my degree and repeated the failed courses there. However, when acquiring the documentation for my medical degree, the first school stated in their letter that I transferred because I “failed their academic standards”. But that only meant that I transferred the credits that I passed and repeated the credits that I failed. But the GMC is counting this “failed the academic standards” thing to mean that ALL of the credits are not accepted and therefore the number of credit clock hours of my medical degree falls short of the 5500 clock hours required by the GMC.

Clearly, the GMC is wrong in not accepting my credits because my degree and credits were perfectly accepted by the ECFMG (I am ECFMG certified) and by the Medical Council of Canada. I even got the GMC agent directly in contact with the first and the second schools that I attended with the same outcome. What should I do?