I really worked hard but got a rank of 47kobc

Hello guys… I really worked hard but got a rank of 47kobc… and probably this tym also I won’t be getting a clinical seat… planning to restart studies but it’s so difficult for me

Any1 who can help.me out to come on track? Doesn’t matter if it’s a resident or someone preparing… I will owe him/her for my entire life.

Whatever source u r using.

Just use it smartly… try to complete all short subjects with rapid revision and snapshot…

And main subjects like patho pharma micro obgy surgery biochem ,psm. Must be done from main notes…

Pyqs and pyts are very very important. Ratto kese bhi.

For inicet and for neetpg as well

Baqi GTs krte rho.

Qbank mene nhi kia tha. Coz wo useless lga mujhe k itne questions k review padhate bhi nhi he. Revise b ni ho pate.

Take any subscription, only 1 thing to do …solve Q bank 3 to 4 times… That’s enough.

.( Hard to follow because of self doubt n FOMO…)

For average student this is the only way I onow

I hv some issue wd my eyes so cannot take patho or any surgical branches unfortunately

2023 there will be next or neet pg . One of my junior constantly asking me

If any idea

next will be from 2022 batch onwards…means first next is 2026 for final year student and then in 2027 there willl be first exit licensing test to practice in india

U can start by waking up early in the morning…start with 5-6 hours a day…DM for more advice