I request everyone in the postponement group to kindly drop the ideas

I request everyone in the postponement group to kindly drop the idea. Since the seats were less, many mid rankers like me(AI 14.5K) have decided to give one last attempt to get a desired branch without compromising thinking that the 2022 exam is near.

Any delay in exam might hamper the preparation

Postponement of NEET PG 2021 was probably the worst thing to have ever happened in my life.

Had the exam taken place in April, this bloody 37% reservation hike wouldn’t have taken place.

Had the exam taken place in April, there might not be the 40% service quota in my state.

Had the exam taken place in April, interns wouldn’t have got great ranks in such huge numbers.

The dudes who opposed the reservation hike are now at the forefront of this postponement cause as well.

For them it’s probably an alternate profession, but it became an course-defining event in my life.

n point … Preparation also started dropping after April… All bad things happened for the postponement

It doesn’t matter if they conduct early or late. Joining will be after 6 months only. So better postpone exam rather than sitting at home joblessly after exam. Atleast we get more time for prep

I’m sorry to say,

But this entrance exam is a competitive exam which needs to be fair to everyone.

It’s not just about you!

The thing is that they don’t care about your preparation. They think they are not prepared so they will study if the exam is postponed. They don’t realize that they not only won’t get even if exam is postponed but also will ruin preparation for the ppl who are prepared

Postponement is for those intern so that they can give neet exam as well and haan to avoid seat blockage usually by mid rankers … If you don’t want to compromise on seat then prepare again and leave seat now …

I request everyone to kindly drop their reservation.

I request everyone to kindly drop their radiology seats I need them.

I request everyone to kindly drop studying

Aur Kuch?

Interns passing in June & after should consider 2023 NEXT exam as their 1st attempt.Exam shouldn’t wait for someone to pass

Postponement ka telegram group me 7000 log h, 10 lacs ikathe kiye h, udhar please bolke dekho ek bar , shayad maan jaye.

Post graduate examinations during ongoing covid waves can’t be justified as it itself puts a lot of pressure on medical fraternity

Aninda Bikash Chanda.OBC ka case mein 20k tha…>1 crore ikathe hua tha…result sab ko malum hei…nehi to newspaper dekh lo.The point is if NBE gets angry now & they postpone the exam for this yr…God save us all.