I think you're right! I just wondering why I was always sick as far as I remember during my younger

I think you’re right! I just wondering why I was always sick as far as I remember during my younger years like 7, 8 and always have flu, fever, cough. My mother said I have Bronchitis, Pnuemonia when I was a baby. imagine at two years old there was shown a scar on my lungs…and my mother told me since im a baby im not done with coughing flu fever every at three times a year, when I was in 5th grade im coughing with blood Everytime the corn and the rice fields bears flowers I got sick. One doctor told that its more on Allergy Im tired of taking medication, every doctor has a new prescription. Every time I got an x-ray they diagnosed Tuberculosis and I was treated for a complete meds for 6 to 8months again and again for three occasions. Im 56 now live with a limited lifestyle especially today the Covid time. My last ct scan 5 years ago shown that my airwall are damaged the reason why Im coughing a lot…Too hard life…