I’ve secured AIR 2973 and got my dream branch

This message is long overdue…

I’m Dr. Subhash. I’ve secured AIR 2973 and got my dream branch, general medicine in GMC, Bhopal.

I am an average student from a private medical College with no prior knowledge about PG preparation . It has been a very long journey from a rank of 65k in 2020 neet to 2973 in neet 2021 which would have been impossible without marrow since Marrow is the main source of my preparation.l would like to thank and dedicate my achievement to the entire Marrow Faculty with special thanks to Rohan sir, Ila Jain ma’am , Sakshi ma’am , Manisha ma’am,Raviraj sir and Krishna Kumar sir for making the subjects interesting. A notable mention, Dr. Ranjan Kumar sir for his pharmcast without which the drugs would’ve been easily washed away from my mind. Lastly, Dr.Abbas Ali sir whom I consider as my mentor ,whose podcasts and videos kept me motivated when ever I was down and the brain behind all the preparation strategies I followed. I’d also like to thank the entire marrow technical team for making the app so user friendly. I’ll end this on a note that if an average student like me from a peripheral pvt college can do it, anyone can with the right guidance and attitude, after all we just need to put our ❤️ into it!