I want to take radiology but at this rank it is impossible to get MD radio

Hello dear seniors
I got 5900 rank (UR)
I want to take radiology but at this rank it is impossible to get MD radio…so only option left is DNB or dropping a yr and giving NEET PG 2022…
So,I wanted to know how is DNB Radio from big corporate hospital (I think I’ll get a good corporate hospital)…but my fear is people with give a tag of diploma because they don’t understand…and also MD holder will not see DNB holders in good way… What’s the ground reality about DNB and how is the job opportunities after 3 yr residency??I also heard that DNB holders cannot join govt college without doing 3 yr SRship… Please give me some genuine advice… I’m totally confused… Thank you

Prefer MD over DNB why??? Simply because no headache of passing after 3 years… Only prefer dnb over md if u are getting —1) an institution with more than 500 bed , gud case load, proper or maybe any type of academics

1. u are not willing to change branch ir being flexible with yoru choices

Been there last year doing dnb med now

Give priority to branch rather than college or MD/DNB.

Infact Dnb radio from tier 1 city is more preferred than MD radio from periphery.

Post dnb one year of senior residency is required for you to be applicable for govt jobs.