I will most probably be joining MD Anaesth . How to utilise this time and which books to start reading?

I will most probably be joining MD Anaesth . How to utilise this time and which books to start reading?

Be thorough with Respiratory system

If you have any interest in learning critical care, there is an online course that is recognised by NBE, run by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM). The course is called 4C (Comprehensive Critical Care Course) and is a paid course where you will be certified at the end of it. In my opinion, it is the best online course for learning general hospital medicine and critical care in India.

Apart from that, you can brush up on your basic medical skills, like ECG interpretation. I suggest downloading the ebook ‘ECG POCKET BRAIN 2014’ by Dr. Ken Grauer. It is available as epub. Some books you can read up right now are ‘The ICU Book’ by Dr. Paul Merino, or ‘The Little ICU Book’ by the same author - its a slightly condensed version. If you have any specific questions or books you want to know about, let me know.

where can we find that course on critical care by NBE ?