I wonder who is the judge of Madras High court

I wonder who is the judge of Madras High court… He stops pg counselling in the midway just for Tamil in service candidates. Gives 196 grace marks to the Tamil students for Mbbs neet…!! I wonder he thinks that only Tamil nadu people are the most underprivileged. Rest other states do not have any problems. Other state candidates are overprivileged according to Madras High court… It’s good the pg paper are not in the local vernacular language otherwise it would have added more trouble. Tamil Nadu always needs a special mention. Tamil Nadu state is a separate country I think sometimes.

Why are you not considering the plight of thousands of students who were unable to answer those wrongly translated questions?..

Must have happend in other translations also… in kannad, Malayali , Marathi, hindi… Bro the paper has an English version and a local language version… why can’t the students read the English version?? You tell me… have u read guyton in Tamil??? Have u read Robbins in Tamil?? How will these guys cope up with the English of Mbbs books… They should have read the English part of the question and answered sensibly… How is giving 196 marks justified…

Why only 196marks grace
Pura 100%hi grace de do
Rather than filling exam application form let them directly fill the preference forms

Tamil nadu is the medical capital of india. Marks has been awarded to those questions which has wrong answers. More over u live in a illiterate state and unsecular region, u dont hv any writ and rights to comment about us.

read dis news…to see one more such decision by madras high court… tamil petitioner even after getting seat in IIT kanpur has lodged pil in madras hc claiming she/he is more talented nd instruction obedient student…
She want extra marks for following prospectus obediently nd want marks deducted for dose who didnt followed it… Correctness of answer dont matter…wat matter is being obedient… haha…
nd Worst is Madras hc has stoped IIT counseling till further order

with due respect,i will lyk to say y will dey feel jealous as 85% seat in tamilnadu will b filled by Tamils only… dose Tamils who HV not given xam in English will avoid taking admsn outside tamilnadu for fear of language problem… so where is basis of jealousy…
post was against system nd not Tamil people…

This is a prejudiced post .if at all someone is to be blamed it is the CBSE board for improper translation.dear doctor don’t be a hate monger propagating misleading biased information.yes, certainly this would affect the other aspirants but this is not the fault of students who wrote in Tamil.

Majority of the people in Tamil nadu knows English… it’s just the Madras High court which is for the tamilians nothing else… It must have happend in other states also… but no one had a problem… majority of students can read English… they can understand the question… giving 196 marks is just not justified

If questions printed wrongly equal to 196 mark…
Then better to give mark based on other questions how they answered…
For example if 50% correctly answered student can give 98 mark like that…