I wonder why nobody has created a petition yet for PLAB 2

I wonder why nobody has created a petition yet for PLAB 2 to be conducted overseas. Exams like the MRCS has international venues in countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt and UAE. I’m not sure why PLAB 2 must only be taken in the UK, whereas a more advanced exam like MRCS has been running for years outside the UK. I’m sure these international venues that run the MRCS are equipped enough to host the PLAB 2 exam.

This’s the perfect time to reach out to the GMC to consider opening international venues for people suffered cancellation and have been waiting desperately to book a slot.

I’d like to hear your thoughts on this.

Edit: to people argue that a licensing exam cannot be conducted outside of the country granting the license to practice, these are unprecedented times and new measures can be taken to accommodate. The same exam protocols can be taken outside the UK through licensed examiners and under the GMC supervision.

Opening venues overseas will decrease the influx of exam takers flying to the UK and in turn, helps in controlling the spread of COVID-19 to their borders. It will also come in handy for us dodging the 14 days self isolation period.