I wrote a post previously regarding the need for regulated working timings of residents

I wrote a post previously regarding the need for regulated working timings of residents.
I sent the same message to Medicos Legal Action Group. And this is what I received in my comments. Please let’s unite now to do something.
Join this group

Yr pg ma kuch sikhane jate ho ki neta banane agar ajj 14 hr bhi kar loge to tumhara hi fayda hoga kuch new sikhoge . Rules regulations ma agar HOD pad Gaya na to kabhi pass bhi Ni ho paoge .

Itna rules pata hi to kyo MCC walo Ko Ni sikate kyo docter Ko mar kar jate hi aur koi action ni hota waha par rules kyo Ni lagata .

One at a time . Koi bolega tabhi toh hoga na. Did you even raise the issue ? Nahi na. Bola tune ? Contact kiya kisiko ? As citizens of this country , right mila hai toh bolo na. RTI daala hai kabhi ? Or anything else.

Even if you are concerned , start taking efforts.

And 14 hours toh internship mein bhi kar lete the. 30 hours and 60 hours hadd ho gayi hai.

Great!
First of all come forward with your original fb id ,if you want to figjt the system why hide behind a fake id?
For residents to go against whole system they need a trustable face and credible leader to follow.
So, be kind enough if you are raising the issue come up with you original identity.
And if you are just trying to provoke people and get things done, its not gonna happen.
No offense intended