I'm 3 months PO ACL (cadaver) and meniscus right knee

Hi so I’m 3 months PO ACL (cadaver) and meniscus right knee. Basically my leg feels like I’m walking on a bruise and now when I’m sleeping my right knee is starting to hurt. My back is in constant pain. I know all this because I compensate etc etc. So doctor gave me some shot for my back lol clearly it only worked for 2 weeks. The pain pills make my eyes dry so I end up not being able to sleep, so I don’t take them.
A friend suggested smoking pot to help with the pain… Lol I’m not a pot smoker. I’m wondering if this has help anyone… I’m looking for pros and cons…

Have you tried CBD to help you sleep and to help with the pain?

no my daughter gave me a edible something about hybrid but I did not like the high feeling

CBD will not get you high as it doesn’t contain THC. It is great to help you sleep though.

I use liquid THC and love it.

IMO you need THC for pain. CBD on its own did nothing for me.

ok so I just ask for liquid THC? And how much do u think?

it’s called tincture as well.

I’ll look on my bottle again for other info.

Tastes horrid but better than smoking it.

No high loopy feeling either if taking recommended dose.

I’ve had back issues as well, but it’s really starting to improve. A few things that have helped me: walking more (I know it’s hard when it hurts, but just moving more helps), stretching (knees to chest, knees side to side, on back hamstring stretch), strength exercises for back (Supermans, rdls).

This may be stuff you already have, but I thought I’d share just in case. I had to spend a lot of time in PT working on back issues.walking is fine I can deal with the slight pains but if feels worst at night and when I wake up. I don’t take any pills in the day I have feeling high. I will try the back exercises like u said. I hope it helps. Honestly I feel the back pain is worst than the knee pain lol

yeah it’s nuts. It held me up so much. My low back would just tighten up so bad after doing anything. My doctor gave me a prescription for muscle relaxers which helped.