I'm very confused. My report shows hemorrhagic cyst 2.09cm

I’m very confused.

My report shows hemorrhagic cyst 2.09cm …

I show two senior gynecologists…

1. A doctor gave me medicine to conceive a baby and said I have no serious problem…

2. Another doctor gave medicine to remove the cyst and said this is not right time to conceive now…if there is conceive then miscarriage can happen …she has given medicine for 3 months for remove cyst… what decision should I take now?

Plz check my report… And give your suggestion.

Better to take second one advise…after three months, repeat usg, then u can conceive.

Ok so going from my experience, I had a dermoid (quite dangerous if you research) cyst around 14cm on my left ovary. Unfortunately it stopped the blood flow to the ovary and I had to get the whole thing removed as it was basically dead. I’ve now, well about 6 months ago found that I have three other ‘normal’ cysts around 10-13cm on my other. My obg didn’t want to operate on me straight away after having the other removed, so she has put me on stronger birth control for the past 6 months. For me, very slowly shrinking, but when I mean slow, only 1 cyst has shrunk about 0.4cm in the past 6 months and that’s it.

The second one!! A pregnancy can help dissolve a cyst but definate miscarriage