In 2010 when my father is interested to invest 30-35 lakhs on my mbbs seat

In 2010 when my father is interested to invest 30-35 lakhs on my mbbs seat i told i dont want to study like that but now im interested to invest 2 crores on md radiology seat but im not neet qualified. What to do I’m struggling to qualify in neet

Deposit 2 crores in bank…with the interest money go on world tour…do u think investing a single rupee is worth it??
U will invest 2 crores for getting beaten up or abused…go on world tour

But in radiology chances of getting beaten up are less as compared to hazard’s of world tour… Debrup Sadhukhan

Read last few years question papers of NEET. And selected topics and subjects. I just know OG and PSM are important. Final year subjects are important, obviously! I’m sure almost all the people in the group must be knowing the important topics and stuffs. Ask them for important topics to read. Getting qualified in NEET is easy if you put a little effort!

Go to Russia ( St Petersburg) . Excellent Radiology MD there. Maximum 50 lacs

If u cant qualify neet leave this shit. If u hav lots of money give it to poor people… atleast u wil get their prayers… and stop asking these types of F​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:G questions

Bridge course korlo beta… Abhi Modiji ka jamana hai. Sob possible