In a press meet in Russia one journalist questioned President Putin

In a press meet in Russia one journalist questioned President Putin. “Why do you want to administer vaccine first to doctors and teachers? What about the remaining 30 crore common people? Doesn’t the country require them and administrators?”.
Putin’s reply :" By protecting them I want to protect common people.
If one doctor dies, to make another doctor of such skill and stature we will need 30 more years and we will have to spend crores of public money, which is people’s money.
In case a doctor dies, his unavailable services during those 30 years will cause irreparable loss to the health and life of thousands of common people. Probably many of them may even die. Similarly to have an exemplary teacher, countless number of years and public money will have to be spent.
If a great teacher dies who will prepare doctors? Both of them are matchless assets to the Nation. Hence they are important to me. You, I and so called common people are safe only if they
exist.
Is this enough? or do you still need any more explanation?". A great explanation.
Teacher is a living God in this world. Doctor is a God in disguise. Salute both of them