In March 2021 I had ACL surgery using hamstring graft and both meniscus repaired

Hi all, wondering if anyone has had the same issues as me? In March 2021 I had ACL surgery using hamstring graft and both meniscus repaired due to a tare in them both it was white on white so they said it might not work long term. The surgery went well and I recovered quick. My knee and leg is still numb in areas and I can’t run on it it feels odd but my problem is over the last 3 weeks my knee has been locking randomly and today it locked 3 times when I was knelt down I can to pop it back straight. I nervous does this sound like a meniscus issue and like I need more surgery? What’s the surgery/ recover like on meniscus only it is as long as the full ACL repair? Thanks

Hello- This does sound more like a meniscus than anything, being that it was a white zone the surgery would be just a cleanup vs repair so the recovery is just waiting for inflammation go down

I thought that might be the case. It looks like I’ll be facing more surgery to have it removed in the near future. Any ideas what the recovery for meniscus removal only is like?

you may have a crutch or two for a week or so- it’s just a knee arthroscopy/meniscectomy. Nothing even close to ACL!