⁣⁣⁣⁣In order to save all the efforts you put in so far its important to not get distracted in these last 3 months.⠀⁠

⁣⁣⁣⁣In order to save all the efforts you put in so far its important to not get distracted in these last 3 months.⠀⁠

⠀⁠
I think :⠀💛⠀⁠

⠀⁠

1. You should make a schedule🕑 which is practical and has a few breaks in the middle to take a breather. Don’t over plan or be unrealistic.⠀⁠

⠀⁠
  2. Sleep😴 for a good 6-7 hours every-night. Sleep helps assimilate what you learned through out the day. Don’t Compromise. Its better than wasting your time here and there.⠀⁠

⠀⁠
  3. Don’t avoid your weak areas. Do them now, otherwise they will haunt​:jack_o_lantern::japanese_ogre: you towards the end. Slay them as soon as possible.⠀⁠

⠀⁠
  4. Kill the distractions like Mobile Phones🎮, Social Media apps. If you use them for academics, schedule a fixed Quota of time every day which should not be more than Half and hour. Uninstall everything else. NO PUBG !⠀⁠

⠀⁠
  5. Practice MCQs everyday. Do it irrespective of your regular plan. You will thank me later🙏.⠀⁠

⠀⁠
  6. Take care of your health and eat well, avoid eating heavy meals​:bento::pizza::meat_on_bone: before you sleep. Jog​:running_man: for a few minutes every day, to get your blood flowing… And please bathe :bath: every morning when you get up … I know many student who don’t :nauseated_face:… ⠀⁠

⠀⁠
  7. Stay away from New Resources like a plague :mask:! ⠀⁠

⠀⁠
    All the best! You will Rock!⠀⁠