Is it not really unfair to implement 25 percent in-service quota in Maharashtra?

MUST READ FOR ALL

Is it not really unfair to implement 25 percent in-service quota in Maharashtra? Already there is so much reservations and Let me make it clear… Its not like i am against this reservation…but I wanted to know the ratio of in-service doctors and the reservation they are getting… Whatever it is govt thinks that after getting this reservation and the MD MS seats they will practice in rural area…don’t they know ki log in service quota k liye service karte hai…aur degree leke Urbans me hi jayenge…kon MS MD karne k baad bhala khede gaon me rehta hai. There are very few of them who are dedicated not everyone. Everyone doing in-service are doing it only because of the quota they get… They are doing service so they have right to get benifit of it…but isn’t it too much to give 25 percent of seats to them? Isnt it too unfair for other students? Because toppers ko toh seat mil jata hai. Midrankers will suffer the most.

I may be wrong in many prospectives but these are my point of view. Everyone differs Already there is so much reservations and Let me make it clear… Its not like i am against this reservation…but I wanted to know the ratio of in-service doctors and the reservation they are getting… Whatever it is govt thinks that after getting this reservation and the MD MS seats they will practice in rural area…don’t they know ki log in service quota k liye service karte hai…aur degree leke Urbans me hi jayenge…kon MS MD karne k baad bhala khede gaon me rehta hai. There are very few of them who are dedicated not everyone. Everyone doing in-service are doing it only because of the quota they get… They are doing service so they have right to get benifit of it…but isn’t it too much to give 25 percent of seats to them? Isnt it too unfair for other students? Because toppers ko toh seat mil jata hai. Midrankers will suffer the most.

I may be wrong in many prospectives but these are my point of view. Everyone differs